21.12.10

orange crush

saturday we went with my mom and brother to vegas for a little shopping trip.  i told them i needed to go to anthropologie for one minute just to grab one thing.  wouldn't you know....that one item was sold out, so i managed to start looking for other things while the group complained because i was taking too long.  i kept saying "hold on, just one more minute".  they refused to be patient with me since we had several more places to go.  will marched me up to the register to buy the few things i had in my hands.  i pouted like a little child because i didn't have time to fully explore my favorite place.  as za husband pulled me out of there this beauty caught my eye....
the rest of the day i dreamed about owning it.  since we have already spent a little too much on christmas gifts i talked myself out of buying this unless it happened to go on sale.  all i have to say is that i shouldn't be provoked.  last night za husband and i got in a silly argument.  it's a rare thing for us but when we do argue i tend to hold a grudge.  this morning i was still holding my grudge and acting mad at will (truth is, it's so hard for me to stay mad at him so i really wasn't but that's our secret).  to get back at him i went online and purchased the amazing orange jacket.  when we decided to stop being mad at each other about 30 minutes later i confessed.  he laughed at me. 

3 comments:

  1. SKYE!!!! You've been BAD!!! (read this in Goonies style)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to start buying myself stuff to get back at chris... that'll show him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect comment mom!

    camille...i say you get made at chris right now.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.