1.11.10

witches and kitties and merlin....

yesterday we hopped in our vehicle and took a drive to jess and brandi's house because we were invited over for the most delightful halloween feast.
i had a wonderful balloon fight with merlin
also known as cason who wasn't all about wearing his costume.
 i had a lovely chat with this kitty/photographer before she got stuck in the tree and made me laugh like crazy.
 that kitty is also known as one of my dearest friends.....tyra.....a friend that i love because she has the best sense of humor and she's a sweetheart and i love/hate her for her beautiful hair.  it's like supermodel perfect flowy bouncy healthy thick hair. 
 then i had a few great conversations with this adorable little witch about dolls and her dollhouse and how to improvise when the stairs of the dollhouse are broken.  paige is so adorable.
i couldn't leave without getting a picture with the hostess who just happens to be my amazing friend brandi.  her due date is today but looks like the little one must not be ready to come out into this world yet.  he or she must be really comfortable in there.  i say it's a she by the way. 
can't wait to find out if i'm right. 
thank you to the jacob's family for such a fun night!
p.s. brandi...i'll get the picutres to you as soon as possible.
oh and you are a fantastic cook!
and sorry i didn't get any pictures of you jess.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that's the picture Tyra made me retake because she didn't like my awkwardly tilted head. :)

    Paige is all about having full on conversations with people lately. Oh, and before the party she told Jess about how you looked pretty when we saw you at your work last time. Jess said "You should tell her that." She's all "Oh, mama told her for me." Ha.

    And Caso loved balloon fighting you. He's been shooting one at me this morning.

    Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the compliments Skye Lee! You made my day :) You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its funny, I think your hair is beautiful and super modelesc too:) My turkeys could hardly sit still at Halloween. I may have a few pics. They were on the run! Beautiful fun pics! I love how you adore your friends! Thats awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.