28.11.10

chef time

thankfully my mom came over to my house early to be my kitchen helper, while i prepared my first thanksgiving feast.  i had fun cooking with her.  in fact it brought up old memories of me cooking with her throughout the years, and every time we had so much fun.  over the holiday weekend there was much game playing, feasting, laughing, walks, shopping, family time, crammed into any open hour.  thanksgiving will be discussed in a few different posts and maybe a few embarrassing videos will be shared as well so that i document all of the goodness that happened. 
making the cranberry sauce has to be a favorite of mine.  i love the way the berries start popping and how pretty they are.  i think it's cute when the berries pop, my mom does too so we were quite entertained over that pan of cranberries. 
anyway the guests began to arrive and feasting happened and i don't think any tummy left unsatisfied. 
success! 



gram and gramps were there along with my aunt bobbie and her 3 kids bryce, dade, and mia.
           my grandmother was there along with my brother and of course za husband and my mom.
a little more on the time we spent with them next post then on to the other family who was in town from california. 
here is a preview of what you can expect from the next couple posts....
sorry it's sideways...i'm too tired to fix it so i hope you can still enjoy. 

3 comments:

  1. How fun! You and your mom are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the person hanging out on the couch.. im guessing post food lol

    reminds me a lot of my family ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time was had! I've never made cranberry sauce before...Is it difficult? I go for the can of jellied cranberries:)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.