19.11.10

the little artist and comedian

last night we spent a little time with the jacobs family, and had a blast as usual. 
i've decided paige is an artist and cason is a comedian.
i left with a handful of original art by paige and a smile on my face.  one of my favorite moments of the night is when i asked cason for a hug as we were leaving and he stop playing with his toy then turned around with puckered up lips and planted a smooch on my face.  i actually got 2 smooches from him before we left.

this is what we look like according to paige.
i never knew i had such long legs :)
she also gifted me with
flowers and a fish

a cat and a dog

a snail and a horse.

i'd have to say these works of art are absolute treasures.  i am such a fan of little kid art, especially when it comes with a great explanation. 
hopefully we can visit our new best friends that are an 1/8 of our age again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to comment for days, but our computer was being ridiculous. Jess may have it fixed now though.

    I love her snails and fish. I ALSO love that when she showed you her drawing you correctly identified the TYPE of fish she'd drawn. Awesome. Thanks for visiting us! They love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brandi...i'd have to say paige is an expert when it comes to snails! i was really impressed with her snail drawing. i think it's funny that i knew what type of fish it was. i thought maybe it was a fluke that she drew a fish like that but then i learned all about the little guy behind her drawing. i love them and can't wait to visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, and I never even talked to her about drawing snails, she just naturally has a thing for them like I always did. I LOVE that one of her favorite things to draw is the same thing I always drew at her age.

    Well, visit any time you like!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.