6.11.10

not so productive, but fun

our vacation is right around the corner.  the next few days are going to be full of some serious fun but before that we have lots of things to accomplish. 
list of productive for the day:
*cleaning up the house
*running errands
*painting my toenails
*cutting za husbands hair
*getting a few items at the store
*doing a billion loads of laundry
*changing the oil in sassy and washing her (so glad will handled these things and helped with some others)




list of not so productive, but fun:
*watching several online videos of disneyland rides (as if i don't have every ride already memorized)
i've been getting really excited about our trip and i wanted to try to get will a little more amped up so i had him watch a few videos with me, but he clearly was not as entertained as i was.

before a trip i make lots of lists and become obsessive about getting things done.  i also pack enough stuff to last about a month. 
does anyone else go a little bonkers before a trip?

4 comments:

  1. I get a little crazy having things clean before we leave for a trip. It's the worst to get home all worn out, and walk into a dirty messy house. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo jealous especially cuz I know your guys trip will be fun!! Hope you have lots of fun!! I'll miss you when I go 'pretend' by myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie....I started laughing at your pretend comment. I know it won't be as fun but you'll still have a great time in your fantasy world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessive too..I get so frustrated when I forget something and then have to buy a new one..I also don't like coming home to a dirty house. Its tough when you come home and want to relax and you have to clean!
    Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.