7.11.10

one year

today is the day we celebrate one year of marriage, we did so in true skye and will fashion.
first a trip to the mountains which involved sneaking past the gates to the sight where we were married so we could reminisce and take pictures. 











then to the lodge to share a sarsaparilla (a tradition of ours)
followed by taking sassy up and down a few treacherous trails (za husband's idea that i wasn't too thrilled about)
lastly a visit from a magic ladybug on our way home.
i could probably write for days about how much i love will and how much i enjoy all of our time together but i'll keep it simple on here because that was already done in the card i gave him.  it's kind of like he said in the sweet note he gave me this morning.....our lives did not really begin until we met each other.  i love everything about za husband, he is perfect for me.  we both feel extremely fortunate to have what we have. 
here's to many more years of adventures and much more love!

4 comments:

  1. I could say over and over again, how I love your love for each other. Its so sweet:) Happy Anniversary! I'm glad it was such a good day and wish you a life time of Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!!! and Lady Bugs are good luck!! What a perfect day to get a visit from one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again! You guys are wonderful, and I love how you celebrated today. Have a fun and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your love for Will and how you express it so beautifully on your blog helps me remember that even though life is crazy for me right now, I can always remember feeling that way about my husband and how it felt to fall in love and be in love over and over again. You are awesome. Have SO MUCH FUN at Disneyland tomorrow! If you see World of Color, let me know if it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.