29.11.10

thanksgiving continued

the rest of the day of thanks in pictures....

this here is my grandpa (my mom's dad)
loving za husband's mad scientist hair
(hopefully he doesn't care that i'm sharing his windblown look)
it's amazing how i can convince my mom to take a crazy face picture so easily.
i like how the front of our house looked like a car dealership because it means the house is full which makes my heart full.
this might be my favorite picture from our weekend. 
i managed to catch my mom and za husband napping with full bellies.
nothing better than seeing will cuddled up with a hello kitty blanket.
i decided a walk was in order after we stuffed ourselves, even if it was super cold and windy outside.
while walking i noticed our shadows. 
catching this action shot of us made me very happy.
p.s. sometimes i need a swift kick in the rear end.
the group who decided to brave the cold from left to right
(my grandma...mom's mom, my brother, my aunt, my cousin, za muzza, and za husband)
the night ended with a couple rounds of cranium, in which i sculpted this awesome rocking chair.
up next....2 nights of games with family from my dad's side, laughter, and possibly a toilet mishap. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh it was so cold outside that day too! I love the close Knit family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good day! You are the perfect hostesses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun. Especially the napping part.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.