7.11.10

pure talent

this is my friend sheri.  we became friends a little over a year ago, but it wasn't until a couple months ago that i discovered her artistic talent.  sheri is amazing in all sorts of ways but the one thing i'm talking about now is how amazingly talented she is as an artist. 
without my knowledge za husband snuck a copy of this photo from our wedding day to sheri so that she could work her magic and he could give it to me for our anniversary...which is today.
i must add this is the first time will has ever been able to surprise me.  i am such a curious cat that I end up ruining any surprise, so he went to great lengths to keep this a secret.
maybe another day i'll tell you how i still knew he was up to something.
anyway, here is the finished product...which i absolutely love.  i could not stop looking at it this morning because i was amazed how sheri got every little detail in there.
i love za husband and i'm glad he surprised me with this awesome gift.
a mushy anniversary post is coming up later so prepare yourself.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a dork and accidentally deleted my first comment. But basically I was saying that's awesome and I'm SO impressed. Good job Sheri AND Will! I can't wait to read your mushy post later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know....I am insanely impressed too. Sheri did an amazing job and I'll have to agree that Will did as well :). Mush...coming right up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, that is amazing..I am beyond impressed to..that is so incredible..Really beyond words..That is so nice, what a special present!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.