11.11.10

i miss you already disneyland

we are home from our magical trip.  i'm a little tired to put it all into words at the moment, so i'll share a few pictures and facts for now and talk more about the trip later.












facts:
-i was thrilled to discover that they began decorating for christmas earlier than the schedule said.
-i'm convinced the nightmare before christmas version of the haunted mansion is better than the original version.
-we got silly after hours of exhaustion.
-getting bracelets made with our initials were an absolute must.
-riding splash mountain over and over despite the chilly weather was a brilliant idea.
-as i suspected, will loved disneyland.  he had only been there once many years ago and i could tell prior to the trip he wasn't sure this would be quite so fun.  i think i've made an addict out of za husband because he now loves that place almost as much as i do (which is a lot).

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! I hope you aren't too sad it's over now. I always get all blue at the end of a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly do feel a little blue, but at the same time it is great to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.....great pics of you guys at Disneyland!! And I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your matching braclets!!! I know that you're sad cuz you're back and have to deal with real life now. But Mia & I are soooo glad that you're back. We missed you and Mia wants to come over and play in your bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.