23.10.10

a painting of gigantic proportions

hi!



it's me....standing on a chair....to paint the biggest canvas i've painted to date. 
my art room really is that messy.  when i'm working on a project it looks like a tornado has gone through the room.  then i finish the project and eventually put every item back where it belongs, only to tornado the room again with the next project.  i've tried keeping the room tidy while working but it just isn't the way i do things.  creativity is messy in my world. 
anyway i can't wait to reveal this project of mine.  i've worked on it for several hours tonight pretty much non-stop.  hopefully it will make a debut tomorrow.  i'm really loving it!
 

2 comments:

  1. I really think that an art room, or any room you create things in should be messy! Too much order just stifles creativity. I am sure my orderly, clutter-free husband would disagree..haha...but I have always had the most successful creativity in disarray. :) Can't wait to see your new painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you put the dimensions on facebook, but I'm still surprised at how big it actually looks! I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.