10.10.10

lists and more lists

 

lets just say i went into this weekend with high expectations to get everything marked off my list and therefore, save the world.  didn't happen but i can tell you what did happen.  i had a little lazy morning giggle time with za husband and i had a delightful hike with my family at our usual spot.  i probably should have stayed around the house to get everything marked off my list but oh well sometimes other stuff is way more important.  i'll share later about the many things happening in the next few weeks that is causing me to be a little spastic.
there are 2 more pretties up in the skyelish shop......
check it out and you'll be happy you did.

4 comments:

  1. Skye Lee! I am so in love with your new paintings! Both of them. Cute! I bet I know someone who will be wanting the birds in their lovenest painting...actually she loves rain clouds too so I bet she's having a hard time deciding which one she wants :) I want to place an order soon for a picture of cute fat colorful fish in the ocean. I would also like to order a mermaid painting after that. I want her to have long flowy mermaid hair. Anyhoo, it looks like you've already sold a bunch of your lovelies! I knew you were going to be a success right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Skye,
    My mom was looking at your store this morning, and I looked with her. I love your paintings. I especially love the birds and want my mom to buy it for me, and all of your owls. Maybe when I get bigger you can teach me to be as talented as you.

    Love,
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyra Layne...Thank you!!! I love your order ideas! I have sold 4 so far :) it's the most exciting feeling! I love your confidence in me...now if I could only have the same amount of it!

    Dear Delaney,
    Your comment basically made my day. You are totally adorable and awesome. I love that we share the same interests. I thought I should let you know that I am working on some other owl painting ideas and you will most likely love them. I'd love to see more of your magical artwork!
    Love,
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make lists all the time too. They usually go like this.
    1. Sleep in as late as possible.
    2. Work like a pit fighting dog all day.
    3. Nap as much as humanly possible.
    4. Eat as much as possible.
    5. Try not to offend small people and/or dwarfs.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.