11.10.10

the facts of the night

1.  did a little grocery shopping tonight and was delighted to find this giant pumpkin.  it was almost as if he called my name and i saw him hidden amongst a sea of pumpkins and we were instantly in love.  will even suggested a more perfect looking one with a bigger stem but i had to get this one.  hard to explain...but a match made in heaven.  i am not such a fan of the pumpkins with wimpy stems.  just a quirk of mine.
2.  za husband and i were driving around this weekend as i dug through my purse and i randomly asked him to guess how many lipglosses were in my purse at that moment.  he guessed 6 and i had double that amount.  so he told me how i have a serious problem to which i responded with....hi, my name is skye and i am a lipgloss-aholic.  we laughed about it.  he just gave me that funny disapproving yet loving look today when he saw the package that arrived on our front door.
3.  i'm planning a very last minute 50th birthday party for my mom which is driving me batty but i'm secretly loving the idea at the same time.  i know she's going to love it and since i love her it's a win win sort of deal.  note to muzza......next time how about you just own up to the fact that you don't refuse to have a party several weeks earlier to save me the stress of a last minute thing.  either way i'm sure i'd wait till the last minute anyway because that's just me and you even called that.

4.  i basically love when i discover za husband fully engrossed in a movie or game.....especially when i catch him smiling while concentrating on something.  it's cute in a little kid sort of way and i can't help but be happy about it.
not quite lucky enough to catch the smile this time.
maybe next time.
5.  za husband is having a little surgery tomorrow.  i'm probably more nervous than him just because i worry about him.  it's nothing big or dramatic but i still worry.  so while i should be getting ready for bed since we have to be at the hospital early i'm busy doing a million different things because of my nervous energy.     

5 comments:

  1. I look like a total grumpasaurus rex in these pictures. Someone must have scuffed my sweet @$$ Puma's!! They will pay!! After I am done pwning Angry Birds of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i'm kinda the same way with lipglosses...though perhaps not quite as bad :P

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. eva....i'm not sure there are many people quite as bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge pumpkin! That's the sort of thing I need. I think I'm just a make-up addict... I have way too much!
    Hope your husband is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to my happy place Café Bellini! I am a bit of a makeup addict myself.....mainly eyeshadow and lipgloss. Sometimes I think my stash is ridiculous but then I remind myself that makeup is never ridiculous. Us addicts are just pretty awesome actually. Thanks for the husband well wishes :) He is certainly doing better today.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.