25.12.09

that old feeling


It felt a little like old times yesterday.  I'd have to say ever since my dad has been in the spirit world, Christmas just hasn't had that same amazing feeling that it always had all my life.  I can't really explain it.  It's just that wonderful calm happy feeling without anything big or extravagant happening.  This year I felt that for the first time in a long time......

..... as I wrapped stuff with my helper Mia

.....when my mom and I went grocery shopping

....as my mom made delicious vegetable soup with me and Will talked and joked with us

....as Will carried me around the house and spun me around until I was really dizzy


.....when my mom fell asleep on our couch and I video taped her girlish snore
{i have the video but i won't put it on here since she might not like that}

....when we played several wild games of yahtzee





[yes my mom was doing her wonderful hand trick]

.....when Will did this.....
[you'll have to ask him about it]


........as I admired our lovely card collection

.....when I stayed up late doing the final touches with Will's stocking stuffers


1 comment:

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.