4.12.09

seal the deal

Luckily my aunt Bobbie really believes in my skills.  She has been one of the few people that consistently asks to purchase my artwork since the show last October.  Several months ago she asked me to make her a seal.  I procrastinated like always and then before I knew it I was consumed with wedding plans.  So finally last night I took the time to make her seal art.  Months ago I would have done this piece in mixed media--paper, buttons, wire style.  However since I've been branching out to acrylic paints I gave it a whirl in that medium.  As I got going I decided to make a mommy seal with three babies to symbolize her and her three children.  She was thrilled with the results.........



and I am too.

2 comments:

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.