5.12.09

a letter to muzza russia



Dear Mom,
Shame on you for thinking I wouldn't love or appreciate the peace mugs you gave as part of my bridal shower gift.  When I'm craving a spot of tea or a cup of chocolatey goodness these are the ones I reach for first.  My other mugs probably feel neglected because I leave them in the cupboard 99% of the time and don't allow them to serve me a lovely warm beverage.
Love,
Skye
P.S.  You can even ask Will.  There are times he offers to fetch me a cup of tea and I always request a peace mug.




2 comments:

  1. Make me some hot cocoa, it is a hot toddy night.
    I am so glad you like these, they are perfect for my creative, peace loving daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! I've been loving peach tea lately..(well during the winter) Looking forward to it to be cool enough out side for tea and hot cocoa! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.