25.12.09

merry christmas



Will and I got up little kid style this morning [super early].  We decided to go ahead and do that to make it feel more like Christmas rather than wait to open presents when Will gets off work.  Although I wasn't thrilled when the alarm went off after way too little sleep I'm glad we did that.  Here are our morning faces...



   







Here we are opening presents!!!!!!



[Will wrapped some of my things in stuff like this to disguise them.  He cracks me up]

{he might have been most excited about this one.  i knew he would be excited since he sings the songs from jungle book all the time}






This is the painting I made for Will that I couldn't blog about until he opened it. 










And this is the project Will has been working on for several nights.....


He made me the house from UP....with his own special spin of course.
Whenever we watch UP I'm always talking about that house.
This is the first big creative moment Will has ever had and I am going to cherish this house forever.
He is so cute and thoughtful!




5 comments:

  1. You still look beautiful first thing in the morning. I want Will's painting and now I have to watch Up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your Mom, you look TOO good that early. jerk. MERRY CHRISTMAS Will and Skye! We loved your Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALSO want Will's painting and have to watch Up. And tell him VERY NICE work making you the Up house. That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tree! And I can't believe he made you the house from UP! Adorable.

    PS: I also can't believe your hair looks that amazing when you wake up in the morning. I hate you :P

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother and Barb....it's trick photography :)
    and mom i'm pretty sure you would say I didn't look so great yesterday while I was being a bum.

    Brandi....I knew you would appreciate the UP house. He spent HOURS constructing that little wonder. It made my day. You were spending all hours making a dollhouse and Will was basically doing the same thing at the same time for me.

    Lisa....I woke up lucky that day. You see I went to bed with wet hair. That can be a recipe for disaster or a very fortunate outcome. More often than not with the natural curl I inherited from my mom I wake up with a disaster. I was just super lucky that morning. Everyone seems to love the tree. I should paint trees more often. I want everyone to see it in real life to see all the cute little details.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.