9.12.09

monkey talk


I was a cranky pants tonight.  I couldn't even figure out why.  My day at work was fine. 

I came home and spent time with this guy I love.



I went to yoga which is always a wonderful thing.



I got home from yoga and dinner was ready for my hungry tummy thanks to that guy I love.




But for some reason the grumpies continued. 
So my lovely husband did his monkey impression. 
Typically his impression frightens me when he's crawling around on the floor doing the crazy gorilla thing but this time he went for a softer approach. 






As we sat on the couch watching TV he used his hilarious monkey noises and gestures to make me guess phrases he was trying to express....

I love you.
You're beautiful.



And we laughed a bunch at my attempts to decode his monkey business. 


Oh he also did a few Wall-E impressions because he knows those are my favorite.

My cranky pants attitude suddenly disappeared.


2 comments:

  1. that always happens, when i'm in a bad mood chris's hilariousness comes out to get me. How can you resist right? Haa, I'm sure chris will be glad to see he's not the only husband looking goofy on a blog. I always make him do dumb stuff, but he does it anyways. Gotta love em ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad he makes you smile. You both are so cute, sad I couldn't see you at Thanksgiving. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.