6.12.11

pellegrino's bumbo seat

as i was sorting through baby stuff over the weekend pellegrino decided to join me. 
he also decided that he is a baby. 
i'm thinking he is not going to be super thrilled about the new addition to our family.
in his mind this is his bumbo seat.
he climbed right in and relaxed as if it was something he's done all his life.



 
this was the point he was taken out of the seat.
he might have stayed in it all night and possibly demolished it if i didn't remove him.

2 comments:

  1. Silly kitty! I have a story to tell you about an experience I had with my bumbo. Don't let me forget to tell you next time i see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo funny! I just love the silly things that cats do;-)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.