12.9.10

yours or mine?

our matress has been quite uncomfortable lately.  we are constantly waking up with sore backs.  so we decided to switch ours with the mattress in the spare room to see if it was more comfortable.  two nights on the spare room one and we still couldn't decide which was better.  they both suck.  which mattress to keep on our bed until we get a new one?  neither of us could say.  za husband got a brilliant idea and we did what any person would do when faced with such a decision.  he wrote mine and yours which signified the mattress he had and the one i had then he made me close my eyes and pick one. 
mine it is for now. 
i love his great ideas.  he makes me laugh. 
problem solved until we decide to spend lots of money on a really wonderful fancy mattress that doesn't suck. 

now join me for a hike on our favorite trail with za muzza and bruzza....

happy trails.  good night.

3 comments:

  1. It's the worst when you're bed's uncomfortable. I was REALLY tempted to spend a zillion dollars on a new bed recently, but I've toughed it out for now only because I've already been spending too much money. But one of these days we're gonna have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brandi...maybe if we stop with our latte bowl obsession we would have enough money to get a good mattress and a good nights sleep. but let me think about that....
    mattress....latte bowls....mattress....latte bowls.
    latte bowls win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I know. Speaking of which, they should arrive TODAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.