20.9.10

steinway takes over

hi! my name is steinway and i am the fluffiest wildest girl you'll ever meet.
i love it when skye and will come out to visit the mom
because that means they take us for a walk and they tell us how cute we are 50 billion times.  must be true.  they also hug us like crazy which can be slightly annoying after a while.  when they first arrive and get in the gate we jump on them and shower them with kisses because that's just how the 5 of us do.  let me introduce you to my dog love and my babies....
this is boz.  he's basically my husband.  he is short but not as short as he looks in the picture.  he's quite the busybody and so loving but it almost gets annoying when he won't get out of my face.  i still love him a lot because he is the dad to our adorable grown up babies....
this is brulĂ©. 
she is insanely in love with me and i feel the same way about her.  you can always find us together when bru isn't busy climbing rocks to eat berries out of the tree.
she is quite the climber.
this is buddha.  he's a big boy that loves to pretend like he's a tiny lap dog. 
he's really sweet, so much fun, and extremely easy to love.
this is mascara.  she's a cranky girl but i love her.  she is also one of the most photogenic dogs of the group but not today as you can tell.  the queen was not feeling the camera 
except for the times that she and buddha ran with will.
i'm not so sure why the humans enjoy taking so many pictures of us.  sometimes i feel like a celebrity with paparazzi following me.
but anyway here we are and i hope you enjoy us.
lick,
steinway

8 comments:

  1. I know this is exactly how Steinway feels. Steinway is sending lots of scratchy tongue licks to you and Will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steinway...you are so fluffy and cute and sweet. I love you and all the babes soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful! I love that your momma has all of them:) Doesn't make me feel so crazy with all of my pets!! They are all so much fun and unique in their own way. How do they do when you take them all out for a walk? They are probably all used to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jennifer! They are beautiful and such a joy in our lives. I don't care how down in the dumps you feel....2 seconds with them and you are instantly better. They are magic!!! They are wild when they are all out together on a walk but they'd be wild even if we took them one at a time. They love to pull and run and if they see a critter....you're toast. I've done many a flips in the air because I refuse to let go. Actually last week Steinway got loose when they ran into a group of cattle. It took an hour to find her and I guess my mom was having a nervous breakdown. Those dogs are her life! And yeah you aren't crazy at all for having lots of pets. The more pets the cooler you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alycia! Welcome to my happy place! They really are the most wondeful loves. When I visit them again I'll tell them that Alycia says they are gorgeous and I'm sure they'd send many kisses in return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute babes!!!! The behind pictures of their fluffy tails is even soo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have always loved their cute butt pictures bobbie! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.