14.9.10

giant marshmallows & mushroom bowls

this jumbo bag of gigantic size marshmallows that za husband spotted at the store tonight was quite amusing to me.  so amusing in fact that i didn't know whether i should hug them or take a picture of them.  i did both.
i like when we find silly things like this to laugh at.  it makes that dreaded trip to the store a little bit better. 
i have to say thank you to brandi for visiting with me while we did the bowl switcheroo. 
here's a little sneak peek of my mushroom [grey] colored bowls posing so happily with their little pumpkin friends.  thanks for thinking of me my fellow latte bowl hoarder.

1 comment:

  1. Haha of course. I love our new ones, they're my favorite now. Thanks for visiting with us too.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.