17.9.10

when a horse sneezes or clears his throat

after a nice little dinner with za husband we decided to stop at the fair before heading home.  no matter where we end up going we always have fun together.  even if our date night consists of a trip to the store.  first stop at the fair was visiting all of the adorable animals.  i walk right up to a horse and get super close to his face so i can pet him.  how does the horse tell me hello?  i say he sneezed although i'm not sure if he was sneezing or clearing his throat but either way slober, snot, chewed up hay all over my face and in my hair.  za husband thought it was really funny.  i did too after he helped me pick the last few pieces of wet hay out of my hair and off my lipgloss coated lips. the more i think about this horse's snot shooting all over me the more hilarious it is.  i had the most shocked look on my face when it happened.  no wonder will couldn't stop laughing.  oh and we also got licked by a cow.  except we asked the cow to lick us.  did you know cow tongues feel a lot like scratchy kitty tongues?  we were quite amused by it.  we are like little kids, za husband and i.  we also giggled about a couple rabbits engaging in a very adult activity.  you can't take us anywhere.
next stop was a tiger's blood shaved ice.  something i had been dreaming about for approximately 2 weeks prior to the fair.  so yummy!
we also enjoyed walking through the building to see art and photography.  i marveled at the giant pumpkins and a few amazing paintings and photographs.  i also dreamed a little about putting some of my art in the fair next year.
horse sneezes, tiger's blood, cow tongues, naughty rabbits, blue ribbon pumpkins and beautiful things.....
all the ingredients for a great date night. 

3 comments:

  1. So did you see Mia's Rudolph collection? She got best of show!! And she also got 3rd place on her no bake cookies. Pretty good for a 6 year old huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I can imagine how funny that must have struck you...the horse sneeze and everything else. I laugh so hard I can not breath sometimes when things just strike me so funny! Although I may have gotten sick with that one..Sounds pretty yucky! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bobbie....i didn't see her rudolph collection but we didn't spend a whole lot of time there. i'm surprised mia didn't entire some kind of edward collection :)

    jennifer...it was pretty yucky and i started to spit because the wet hay was sticking to my lip gloss and i felt like it was getting in my mouth so i almost gagged. but all in all it was funny...especially later. we laughed about it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.