22.9.10

autumny goodness

in honor of the first day of fall we took pictures....
totally my idea of course but luckily za husband was a good sport.
i sprinkled the house with mini pumpkins and tiny paper pumpkins.
and i hung up the halloween decoration i made last year
so happy that this lovely season has officially begun according to the calendar. 
now if only i could think of a way to convince the weather to change for good.....
no more of this cooler day, hot day, nice day, scorching day stuff.
happy fall my loves!

4 comments:

  1. I had told Paige on Tuesday night that when we got up in the morning fall would have begun. She was SO happy. When I got her out of bed the first thing she said was "FALL!?" She was so disappointed the leaves hadn't turned yellow. I should have explained it better. :)

    And I love your Halloween art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye.......I love how you decorate your house full of little pumpkins (and big ones too!!!). I remember around this time of the year last year you were collecting a lot of pumpkins!!! And this time of the year last year reminds me of your place, and of Mia and I coming over and playing HK Uno, and eating tunella (nutella), and Starbucks, and Ross, and the thrift store!!! And just think, pretty soon you and Will won't be newlyweds anymore!! Awww....how time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I think pink is a good color on you!!! And who took your guys' pictures?? Bella??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute pictures! The halloween art is cute too:)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.