5.9.10

xoxo flagstaff

we decided a trip to flagstaff was in order for the weekend.  let's not talk about the big crack my windshield experienced while on the trip, pretty sure it'll need replacing.  let's just talk about fun stuff like shopping for art supplies because of the upcoming opening of my shop, or these pretty flowers which were growing like crazy all over.  ignore the poor quality, my phone was my camera for the day.  you still get the idea. 
first stop was to meet will's cousin brett for lunch.
we had a lovely time chatting with him and enjoying pizza at oregano's.
i love the quirky decor in that place so of course i had to take pictures.
and i had to snap a few of za husband when he wasn't looking.
the thingie that was part of the table had these cute illustrations of people dancing.  i attempted to get a good close up of the dancing couple but wasn't really happenin' with my phone.  either way i was in love with them. 
while waiting for a seat will and i decided it would be a good idea to take pictures, actually it was probably just me that decided it would be a good idea.
we also visited the bike shop next door because i've been daydreaming a little about getting some sort of bike.
 
loved the cruisers and then i got even more excited when i found a bike that had my name on it.
i never see much with the exact same spelling of my name so this was
quite the discovery for me. 
i'm easily amused.
xoxo flagstaff, we love you!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I've been wanting to go on mini adventures like this SO bad, but something stops us every time lately. Like the flu. Ha.

    Looking at the bikes made me wish we'd ridden more this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to take za muzza to Flag? Let's get bikes for all for Christmas so we can ride out here or in town. I really want to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi...Hopefully the flu stays far away from all of you so you can go on a mini adventure. I really hope that happens.

    Muzza...actually I thought about you several times while we were in Flag and thought about the things you would enjoy so yes you are coming with next time. I got you a little present today. We were saying we should get mountain bikes so we can take them on the trails near our house and then out to your house. Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just LOVE all of the fields of sunflowers? I don't remember them ever growing like that before. It just makes me want to pull over and picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dancers would really make for a neat art piece..But done in Skye style:) Dancing pics remind me of romance, and love!

    I always love your stories and your pictures. I love Flagstaff! We were thinking about going to San Diego this weekend, but our doggie got sick and then the tummy Flu struck us too..Bleck!
    I can't wait to see the bike when you get it~

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.