9.6.10

witty

Will is the kind of guy that refuses to take medicine even if he has a bad headache.  i'm the kind of girl to offer up motrin at the first sign of him complaining of an ache or pain. 
with that fact said, please enjoy our conversation we had last night......

w---i need more motrin.

s---(thinking....i didn't even know he took anything in the first place...i wonder what is hurting)
       why do you need more?

w---(trying really hard not to smile)
        because i keep having a big pain in my butt.

s---(puzzled look for about 2 seconds then tons of laughter)

w---(tons of laughter)

hard to believe he was referring to me but he was.
this was after i asked him to go get me some water out of the fridge, my book i left on the dining table, and countless other things while i was being lazy in bed.  his witty little comments never cease to amaze me.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like za handsome Russian is your "B".

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever mom...he isn't. well only some of the time.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.