18.6.10

i'm a junkie

lipgloss junkie that is.  i made this observation when i couldn't leave the store without another bottle of the goo yesterday.  it's no secret that i'm a huge fan of makeup, but i've always had an extra special place in my heart for lipgloss.  i think my mom and grandma enjoy my craving for the stuff because they get a stash of barely used glosses when i periodically realize i have too many.  i've seen articles talking about all the toxic ingredients in lip gloss (and all makeup for that matter) but so far it hasn't stopped my ridiculous addiction.
does anyone else have this problem?
[a few of my pretties i had lying around]

besides that silly observation and statement i have some new art to share with you.  a dear friend of mine has three adorable little ones and she recently asked me to do a piece for each of their rooms.  i've totally finished this one....
i'm almost done with this one....
and i'll be working on the one for her little guy this weekend if time permits.  i text her pictures of what i have cooked up so far and her reaction was priceless.  it made my day to know she was so completely thrilled with the items i've created. 

4 comments:

  1. You have always been obsessed with lip goo...even when you were a little girl you wanted a new lip gloss every time we went to the store. We couldn't afford it (you know how bad it was) and I think that is why you are obsessed and buy tons of them...you are fulfilling a childhood need.
    As always, your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art as always! I should be MORE obsessed with lip gloss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mom and brandi! i love your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE lip gloss too! I really don't think you can have too much! You need at least two in every room and three in each purse!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.