13.6.10

a little of this, a little of that.

this weekend has been awesome minus the fact that i've been less than productive and i have billions of things to do.  i don't know what my deal is but at least the lazy bug didn't just bite me it got Will too.  since we didn't get much done yesterday we made a list before turning in for the night hoping that we could tackle it all if we remembered it.  so far.....nothing has been marked off the list other than going down the street to look at the burnout mark Will left in the pavement when we took the car out for a chocolate malt run last night.  yes, that was what he contributed to the list.  he's silly but i love him.
my mom had to take Steinway and Mascara to the vet yesterday.  i met her there to assist with getting the two giant doggies in the office without incident.  they are funny and cute and i love them.  luckily we got to babysit them while my mom ran an errand.  we took advantage of the perfect cloudy weather and walked them around the neighborhood then i watched them run around the house while we waited for muzza to get them. 

























































i can never take enough pictures of the dogs.
although my camera tried to tell me otherwise.  i think it's getting ready to bite the dust.  it malfunctioned twice yesterday to the point where i was almost in a full panic.  since i might be shopping for a new one soon.....any suggestions?

here is one of the seven art orders i currently have.  i did manage to get that done yesterday.  my aunt wanted a love box much like the one i made for us last year.
i hope her family has as much fun with it as we have had with ours.  

now i'm going to try really hard to mark a few things of my list before the end of the day.....wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. I of course LOVE this post. You can see their cute paw prints on the floor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you give them latte bowls to drink out of! They ARE cute.

    This has been the first weekend we WERE productive. You'll get it back soon I'm sure.

    I'm getting nervous about our camera too. The focus has been weird, especially when I have to use the flash. The pictures just aren't looking as good in general. We DID buy it used, and we DO let Paige use it sometimes. Maybe that's why. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom...i knew you would LOVE this post. i can still see their cute paw prints on the floor that i just mopped last week because i don't have the energy to mop again. it's ok though because i love them.



    brandi...they always get the latte bowl drinks when they come to my house, i must really love them to let them use my magic bowls.

    i guess i passed the productive bug to you. can you please hand it back over :)

    might explain why your camera is acting funny. haha. i think mine is just plain old. it's been a champ for the past 3 years or so but looks like she's giving up after the excessive use over the years. what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a canon rebel xt. We're too poor to buy another nice one like that at the moment though, so if I do have to buy another one it'll have to just be a point and shoot for now. I think Cassie's camera is a canon powershot or something like that and she loves hers. I may have to get that until I can afford another slr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skye.....when Mia and I pulled up this page to read it the first thing Mia said was "awww...Skye looks soo pretty there!" Anways, we LOVE the pictures of the babes!!!! And we LOVE the box you made for our little family!!!! I'm sooo excited to start using it!!!! :) You are soooo very artistic!!!! We love you!!!! And Mia wanted me to make sure to tell you that we love your cat Bella too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the camera info Brandi. My current cranky camera is a canon powershot. It has been great while it's lasted. I hope it keeps on going for a while because when i started looking around i wasn't thrilled with prices.

    Thanks for the sweet comment Bobbie and Mia! Also I'm glad i got to see you today for a bit when you came to get your love box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skye, I've been meaning to tell you but I love your "you love love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below"!!!! You surely are in love cuz you're over flowing with love!!!!! I LOVE you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.