2.6.10

ice cream


going to walmart is on my list of dreaded tasks that i put off until it's absolutely necessary.
i've had this little sore throat/feeling yucky thing going on the past few days.
tonight i realized if a trip to the store didn't happen pronto we would be reduced to eating nothing but cereal for the rest of time.  i certainly didn't have the energy for the store tonight.  reluctantly the husband decided to go and pick up a few essentials.  i just called to check and see if he was surviving.  he said it wasn't so bad and he was almost done.  here's the rest of our conversation.....
s...bring me a surprise
w...ok
s...it would be nice if that surprise came in the form of ice cream
w...(laughing) ok
s...and if you were to bring such a surprise, breyers mint chocolate chip would be the flavor of choice.
w...(more laughter) ok honey see you soon
s...i love you
w...i love you too

***post edit***
he really did bring me a surprise that i wasn't expecting









i was as thrilled as a little kid would be with a new toy!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, this made me laugh. I still need to see Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Okay then! I assume that means it's good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i thought it was but then again i'm a little weird. i really think you would like it though because you are creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright then! I'll let you know once I watch it.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.