7.6.10

was it you or me?

probably me.



















i was ready for a cup of tea.  had the water boiled.  got out the fancy vintage teacup.  went to the pantry and decided my tastebuds were craving the chamomile.
opened the box.....



















that's right, a big fat empty. 
i felt robbed of my wonderful tea drinking experience.  then i realized the honeysuckle tea sounded just as good.  and guess what Will, i'm not going to accuse you of leaving that empty box in the pantry since i am the primary tea drinker in this joint. [so much of a fan of the hot stuff that you think i have a serious problem]

7 comments:

  1. i might have to send you some from here! They have the cutest tea cups and yummy teas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be in heaven for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my children always left empty cereal boxes for me to find and throw away. i have never been able to figure out why. i hated to think they were just really lazy, now that everyone is married, they still come over and eat cereal and leave the empty boxes for me to find and throw away! maybe they think they will get in trouble if they eat it all and i find out before they leave. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny! they must just do it to drive you nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skye why were you ready for a 'cup of tea' when you could have had a 'spot of tea'? I love that saying especially cuz it reminds me of your creative little self!! :) And my kids are always leaving empty boxes of food around the house. I've even found an empty container of milk in the fridge!!! Now what's up with that?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was going to say spot of tea but i knew you would make fun of it. in fact i had an entire british dialogue figured out in my head for the post but i changed my mind at the last minute. crazy kids!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont drink tea. I only drink za vodka.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.