17.6.10

new york and sore muscles

i few posts back i mentioned the crankiest kitty i've ever met that we took care of for a weekend.  the owners of that kitty had gone to new york and they brought us back some fun surprises.
i managed to leave the chocolate in the car for a while so it ruined the picture but it still was halfway decent looking and it tasted good so who cares.
i think the card is very cool.

in other news i'd like to say thank you to za husband for having me tag along with him to the gym.  my legs are NOT thanking you right now and i'm pretty sure the rest of my body won't be thanking you tomorrow but it's been fun working out with you.  i know lifting weights is your thing you usually do with the guys and you probably don't get as good of a workout when i'm needing your help.  it's very nice of you to sacrifice your time, energy, patience, and maybe even sanity to be my personal trainer.  i'm glad your friends are nice about it too.  hopefully i can walk a little less like a robot in a couple days. 
thanks for the motivation muscle man!   

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wife Lady is getting buff with me, Za Crazy Russian. I am so proud of you for getting in za gym and getting gigantic muscles like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are walking like Mask Mask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom...i am walking robotically like her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. In the days when Jess and I actually worked out, college, so 6 and 7 years ago, haha, I was the one making HIM unable to walk. That's cool that Will will actually do legs, most guys just want to do upper body. Jess hated it when I made him work out lower body, so I always kicked his butt. Haha. But then he kicked my butt on upper body, so it was fair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi....that's hilarious! I know what you mean. Most guys are all about upper body. Even though I have been insanely sore and barely able to walk I'm glad he's teaching me all about intense leg workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa...! knew you would love the card since you are like the biggest New York fan!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.