16.6.10

creativity...where did you go?

i've been at a loss for words the past few days.  not totally sure what's happening but i think part of it has to do with a couple ridiculous people that recently went out of their way to be extremely rude which has just had me feeling silent and thinking a lot.  luckily it wasn't anyone in this lovely blog wonderland i escape to because i love this place.  i enjoy reading wonderful stories that come from friends and strangers and sharing things with you as well. 
wouldn't you know that besides feeling out of sorts verbally i'm feeling out of sorts creatively.  usually not a big deal but i happen to have several art orders to fulfill at the moment.  i am insanely thankful for the orders and it's one of the greatest feelings to be able to create something that a person is completely excited about.  just a few weeks ago you couldn't keep the ideas out of my head and it was pretty much a guarantee that Will would come home to find me with a paint brush in my hand or some other project brewing at my little art table.  now the pressure is on (not really pressure) but work is coming at me and i literally have to force the creativity out of myself.  i feel like a slightly damp washcloth and someone is wringing the last drop of water from me and that drop is reluctantly breaking loose from the fibers of the towel.  at least i'm still able to squeeze a drop of artistic ability out to fulfill orders but it's frustrating when something that i could ordinarily crank out in a few hours with ease takes me days because i have very little inspiration. 
so my wishes for the coming days are.......
*that mean people would either mind their own business or go to their own planet and stay there.
*that i will have endless inspiration and make art with ease.
and
 *to have more opportunities to take pictures of Will doing stuff like this to entertain me


















or catch him doing dishes with his pants sagging like this



















because that kind of stuff makes me laugh and that is exactly the kind of stuff that makes not so great moments bearable.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry someone's being mean. I can't imagine what would make someone want to be mean to you.

    I'm sure you'll get your creativity back in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye I know that this is easier said than done....but don't let those worthless human beings (if you'd even call them that) get to you!! You and Will are sooo much better than them!!! You know they obviously must be miserable and they are jeoulous of you and Will being soo happy!! The world would just be a better place without people who act like that. Just remember your family and friends are there for you and Will and we love you guys very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brandi!!!

    Bobbie your comment made me laugh a little. Don't hold back :) haha you're just saying what I'd like to say or maybe what I already have. Thanks. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Brandi I was going to email you today but got busy so hopefully I can make it happen tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the Crazy Russian hubby. My saggy pants are quite attractive, and my hula hoop skills are unmatched in the Continental United States. I love you gorgeous wife lady, and I am super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Will are blessed and this is not worth the energy; focus on your blessings and positive things (like the babes). I told Brandon the top secret names........I swore him to secrecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. husband....you crack me up.

    mom....i agree. i can't believe you told him the names. actually i'm sure it isn't a big deal, he'll probably forget in 2.5

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.