29.1.11

flashback friday #5

i am so glad that my uncle brian captured this and many other moments way back when.  he recently posted a bunch of old home videos on his website.  i watched, i laughed, i cried, i smiled.  this video, circa 1986, is mostly of my mom feeding ice cream to 3 hungry baby birds........me (wearing an awesome smurf shirt), my brother brandon (i crack up when he says hi to the camera), and my cute little cousin lisa.  also featured in the video....my dad, my grandpa, and 2 aunts, i think that's it. 


i can't really explain how much i love this and all the other videos.

4 comments:

  1. You three are so cute! I sound like a hillbilly...and a retard, because I asked if it was recording sound. Oh well, it was a long time ago. :) These videos bring back waves of many emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love home movies. You guys are so cute, waiting eagerly for more bites from your mama bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh* Its like having time in a bottle. One of the many things we can't get back. Its so neat, but at the same time so heart breaking.
    I love this and I'm so happy to see it captured on video.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.