22.1.11

late flashback friday #4

i've failed a little at the flashback friday's lately but what can i say.....i'm really loving my new bike so i am using my spare time riding that instead of blogging. 

circa november 2008, photo taken on my favorite hiking trail by my friend amerest. 
the furry girl in the picture is my genius dog brulé.  mascara and my mom are sneaking in the photo too. 
brulé is a wonderful dog.  among her finest qualities is the ability to read peoples minds....i'm pretty certain.  reasons i know this....
1. my mom is really sick this weekend.  despite her illness she decided to take the dogs on a walk which almost did her in.  brulé is known for pulling insanely hard when she goes on a walk but my mom said that today she was really gentle and kept pace with my mom.  she must have known my mom wasn't feeling up to being yanked around the mountain. 
2. all five dogs broke out of their yard friday.  they could get seriously injured out running around and not paying attention to cars, cattle guards, etc.  needless to say we were all in a panic when my mom called to say she was leaving work to try to find them because the neighbor called.  i guess it was quite the production finding and catching them.  my mom and two others managed to catch 4 of the 5.  brulé wasn't to be found until my mom took the others home and there was bru standing at the gate waiting to be let in. 
anyway i really love that little girl and i think she deserves the spotlight.
just because i couldn't resist here are a couple more of my pretty girl from our hike that day.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am petting the Bone/Brucie, aka Bru while I am reading this. This is the first day I even feel like sitting up and being on a computer. Bru is a wonder dog and part human and I love her.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.