6.1.11

yummy

one of my goals for the year is to cook more often.  for the first few months of our marriage i was all about cooking.  then we had all the drama with buying our house and making an unexpected move in between and i lost my culinary spark while all my kitchen tools were boxed up in storage.  i am quite happy to report that when i got home from work last night i did it.  i wasn't thrilled about the idea of scrubbing veggies and chopping and stirring but i pushed myself and taaaa daaaa....a masterpiece.  the best vegetable lasagna in the world (in my opinion).  i'm not big on following recipes so i just go with what comes to mind and sometimes the end result is amazing or sometimes just so-so....this was amazing.  vegetables used included....spinach leaves, zuchini, red cabbage, onion, sun dried tomato, artichoke hearts, squash, and probably a couple others that i can't remember.  hooray for goals!    

3 comments:

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.