11.1.11

decorating fever

can christmas please be here really soon?
not only did i get a smokin' deal on a big pretty christmas tree, but i found these adorable decorations and wrapping items for next to nothing.  now i am about to freak out because i can't really imagine waiting so many months to use my fun new stuff.  i might end up doing something drastic like decorating a christmas tree in the summer.  you just never know with me.

p.s.  don't forget about the giveaway.  friday the 14th is your last day to enter.

2 comments:

  1. OOH! You got the hot air balloon one! I was gonna order that one for Paige's ornament for the year, but she ended up picking a silly one at Walmart, and I couldn't convince her. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could decorate for Valentines day or easter and use your fun stuff for that Holiday:) Gives you a good reason. I've seen tree's up for every Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.