17.1.11

new best friend

meet my new best friend......we are kind of in love..... not even joking, i am a smitten kitten.

za husband and i have been talking about getting mountain bikes for quite some time.  we went ahead and took the plunge today and i couldn't be happier about it.  i haven't been on a bike in ages but i zoomed around the streets in the dark on this thing like a pro.  a fullish moon plus bike riding equals awesomeness!
i am so excited to go to bed, wake up, work, and then come home and ride my bike tomorrow.  ok maybe not the first three things but the fourth one for sure. 
top reasons my bike is awesome...
1. it is named after me. 
2. it is a neat color that almost matches my car.
3. the paint has a matte finish which makes it extra pretty and different.
4. it didn't buck me off on our first journey together....not even once.

3 comments:

  1. i have a bike with a trailer for the girls to ride in....connor rides his own now :) we should have a bike ridding play date very soon!
    Aleasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you got your bike! With your name on it to boot. I used to spend so much time on my bike when I was young. Those days were awesome. I need to get back to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aleasha...i would absolutely love to come over so we could go for a bike ride with your littles :)
    jennifer....go ride a bike... it's like being a little kid all over again :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.