18.1.11

paradise is....

going for a ride on my bike with my love on his as the weather is perfect.  and the sun is setting so brilliant hues of pink purple blue and orange litter the sky and dance with white fluffly clouds.  then we go out for delicious thai food which i've been craving for a week.  then i come home and my night looks a little like this..
a hot bubble bath, a cold sparkling pellegrino, and the alice in wonderland book which i am finding myself to be quite fond of.
yes that's a perfect day right there. 
nevermind the fact that my behind has never been so sore in it's life, that bike makes me feel happy and free. 
   

7 comments:

  1. You lucky lady! I want every one of those penguin classics books, whether or not I even like the book itself, because the covers are so lovely. Ha.

    I'm excited for it to warm up so we can go on family bike rides again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me Brandi, I wanted every single one too but I limited myself to 3 that I knew I'd actually read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Alice of course then I got two which were in the children's section of the website....Peter Pan and The Wind in the Willows. 2 favorites from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even looked at the website, I didn't know they had a children's section. I'll have to go check that out! I've never heard of The Wind in the Willows. Would I like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know mr. toad's wild ride at disneyland....well that's based off the wind in the willows so yes i think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nights like this! i'm going to relax in my jammies and have a netflix date with myself while husband's at work and our three pups :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.