1.2.11

take a hike....hot springs

this weekend we did the hot springs hike near hoover dam.  i've done that hike one other time and as tough as it is at some points....so worth it.  it's so pretty and i couldn't help but daydream while passing through the canyons on our way to the springs.  i daydreamed about being a mermaid.  serious.  i guess sometimes my brain is really stuck in little kid mode but i love it that way.
i took lots of pictures and a few videos but my camera next to john's camera is crap so i am using his pictures for now and maybe i'll add some of my own and a video later.  nothing really does it justice other than seeing and feeling the hot springs in person so i urge you to take this hike.  i promise you will love the sites,  your legs might not love you for a couple days after but oh well.

my brother

the photographer


za husband

me looking like a little kid.  john calls this retro skye.




the group of five cruising up the trail.
*photo credit: our friend john glancy

3 comments:

  1. Ok, haha! I read this after I saw the other blog:) Looks like much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks magical!!! and the best way to work out lol

    thank you soooo much for your sweetest comment! i can't wait to read more on you ;)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.