12.2.11

back in time

today we went to browse the antique stores in town.  i was hoping this old chair i had my eye on for the last couple months was still at one of the stores because i was ready to finally get it (sometimes i have have to think about things for a bit).  i guess i thought for too long because it was gone, but at least i still found treasures. 
don't ask me why but i had a thing for these jacks and bone dice as well as.... 
this 60's handbag 
a 70's bright orange dress

and this old picnic shirt
i hardly ever leave the antique stores with the same kind of items.  it must depend on the mood i'm in that day because i end up with the most random assortment of trinkets.  so fun. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the dice and jacks, and the dress! You have an eye for the good treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo. love these little treasures :) now you've inspired me to go antique shopping.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.