8.2.11

the dreamy hike

the hot springs hike according to my camera....









this place looks dreamy right?
it is.  

 
i don't know how to fix the video but if you watch it with your neck bent to the side that's cool.  the sign will is reading talks about how you shouldn't let water go up your nose because the bacteria can cause serious illness or death.  kind of freaked me out.  then the last shot of the video is near where i fell on my bum and soaked my pants....yeah i'm graceful like that.

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty neat! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...so jealous...wish I would have went with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jennifer...it's near hoover dam. if you are planning on hiking there or want a better explanation of the location email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna do this hike with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.