10.2.11

the family of five

                                i love how buddha is all up in the camera and smiling.  he's funny!
the rest of them were not so happy about having their picture taken.

mascara was "slicked" as we call it.

brulé was more interested in having her belly rubbed.


steinway was having sad eyes.

boz was doing one of his "i'm watching you" poses.
each of these pictures basically sums up their personalities.

we fed them treats we picked out for them while they did tricks.
then i laughed because i thought the three youngsters should get senior greenies as a sort of gag gift for turning seven.
not that they knew, but if they did i'm sure at least one of them would have been offended. 
all joking aside i have to share a fear with you... knowing that they are all getting older makes me have panic attacks sometimes.  each of them are so special in their own way and i truly cannot imagine life without them.  not to mention how stressed they get if one of them goes to the vet and the pack is not 5 for any space of time.  i'm just hoping they live forever.  i really would love that.  i love them more than i do most people.  if you spent one minute with any of them i guarantee you would feel the same.

6 comments:

  1. Of course this is the post that I comment on :) The family of five is exactly that...our family. I have decided that they are going to live forever and I am so grateful that I get to share my life with such special souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you crying right now mom? probably

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 Still babies:)Know exactly how you feel. My friend Nancy knows a GREAT Holistic vet in Vegas! I will tell you she is worth EVERY penny too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if it's the same holistic vet my mom consults with for Mascara since she has cushing's disease. Probably the same one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It could very well be the same! My parents dog has cushing's disease as well. Such beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel exactly the same way about my babies! If I even think about something happening to one of my dogs I start crying.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.