7.2.11

true story

a messy house--check
a laundry room that is very full of dirty clothes--check
bills waiting to be mailed out--check
remnants of a fort in the middle of our living room--check
a bank account that is not as full as it should be--check
a dirty vehicle--check
not enough healthy food in the house--check

above is a list of things that are true at the moment and  would typically have me freaking out.
why am i not freaking out?
well because i have this really wise husband that tells me i need to relax and enjoy the moment more often rather than beat myself up over not accomplishing everything on my list for the weekend.  he's right.
watching several movies with za husband, some from the fort we built--check
taking a little road trip and visiting with good friends--check
a fun bike ride--check
shopping at my favorite places and having a few fun new items--check
lots of quality time with my favorite person--check
relaxing--check
making really good burritos--check

so worth it.....
i vote for more weekends like these.

1 comment:

  1. I can get like that. I like to be lazy and have relaxing weekends, but at the same time I get really anxious if the house is a huge mess. So I usually clean Friday nights so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend. But we usually have to clean at the end of the weekend too. :) I love your fort.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.