15.11.09

tooth fairy





Mia came over to our house a few nights ago showing off her loose tooth.  I think she just came to show Will since he seems to be her new favorite person.  It's funny because she talks about Will and asks about him all the time when he's not around then when she's in the same room as him she won't say a word.  There have been a couple times she talks a little to him like yes or no answers.  I'm really sneaky and I put her on speaker when she's talking to me on the phone and we both silently laugh at the silly things she says.  She is a super funny little girl.  She totally has a little kid crush on Will.  I can see why.  So when Mia showed me her tooth that was barely hanging on I volunteered to pull it.  I've had this strange fascination with pulling teeth since I was young.  I remember enjoying pulling my teeth even when they were barely loose.  I always tried to talk Brandon into letting me pull his.  He answered with a firm NO every time.  Then I remember a specific time that my cousin Lisa who is a couple years younger than me finally let me pull her tooth after about 30 minutes of convincing her that it was the best thing to do.  I know.....I'm weird. So anyway Mia is one of the toughest little kids I know.  She doesn't cry when she has to get a shot and not too much when she gets hurt either.  Very surprising since she is quite the drama queen at times.  I knew it would be pretty easy for me to take care of this tooth for her.  One second of tugging and the tiny little tooth fell right out.  I packaged it up in a hello kitty sandwich bag and took pictures.  Yesterday I asked her how much money the tooth fairy brought and she answered by saying 2.  Then her mom told me how the delinquent tooth fairy managed to forget two nights in a row.  Good job tooth fairy.  Haha!



1 comment:

  1. Haha, I forgot about that time you pulled my tooth. :)

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.