14.11.09

love bird photo shoot




I wanted to share a few of our super cool engagement photos.  This amazing lady I work with took them.  Her name is Deb.  She helped out a ton with the wedding.  She took my vision and made it even better.  I feel so lucky to have her in my life because she really is a wonderful person.  Here are her magic photo skills......






This is what several people call my bossy pose.
It's like Will is thinking......oh no what am I getting myself into?
My mom would say it's my Boz pose.




 Not so fond of  the weird smile I have in this one but it's a cool picture so you can see it.                                                                                        
My mom says this is my Cleopatra pose. 
She has a funny description for all of the pictures.  I bet she's thinking of another name for this one.  Naughty mom!


We call this one Will's kitty face.

One of Will's sweet actions caught on film.  He was removing something that was stuck in my eye.  Totally candid and perfect.



I made a big deal about wanting this ring finger flip off  picture on the announcement.  Finally my mom and Will talked me out of it saying that I might shock some person that would think I'm really flipping the bird.  Since I couldn't share it with everyone on the announcement I made sure it's one of the 8x10 photos hanging in our house.
And then my dashing prince carried me off into the sunset!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no.......I will never get my homework done now!!! I love this and I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your photos for your wedding announcements... Deb did an AMAZING job, and you two look so cute in EVERY one!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.