27.11.09

feast day





My mom made a delicious Thanksgiving feast.  That's Brandon's mountain of food he enjoyed.  I didn't partake of any turkey since it's not my thing but the rest of the food was the best.  I would have to even  compare it taste wise to the fine dining experience Will and I had at Hanks on our honeymoon.  Yes....it was that good.  My mom is a master chef. 



We had a fun day of relaxing, laughing, and playing with these lovely creatures:






Boz and Buddha patiently waited for a bite of the bird.














Mascara wanted to know why I was peeking through the doggie door and taking pictures.














I managed to get this close up of her sweet eye.

Sadly I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked.  Too busy being lazy I guess.  There was a moment I really wish I would have had my camera with me, to document Brule's attempt of climbing from the couch to the chair I was reclined in.  Apparently it wasn't enough that I was reaching over and petting her.  She would have preferred to be on my lap in the chair and she is not lap dog size.  She is so cute.  I didn't get any pictures of her because she spent most of the day obsessing over this stuffed toy we call her baby.  She treats it just like it's a teeny puppy that she needs to constantly care for and if one of the other dogs gets to close to it she will let them know with the most intense deep growl.  My mom has to take it away from her sometimes just so she will eat and act normal around the others.  I just love her!  Next time I go to my moms I'll have to get a picture of her with her baby.



We finished off the day with a trip to Laughlin where we watched New Moon and completely enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. That's SO cute. My mom's cousin Jodi had a doberman named Alex, and she had a baby she loved too. It was the cutest thing. She carried her everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You give me too much credit......."master chef"......I am not sure about that. :)
    We did enjoy New Moon but don't forget the smelly people.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.