18.11.09

I would be rich...



If I had a dollar for each time I have been asked this question lately: 
How is married life?
I'd probably be really super insanely rich right now.  I don't find it to be an annoying question.  I think it's actually cute that people are interested so I give them plenty of cute answers.  Like.....
It's magical....perfect.....wonderful....amazing....so much fun....the best thing ever.  That may sound way too optimistic for some of you but I am being serious. 
Is every single day of our lives worry and stress free?  No way! 
We both work hard at jobs that can be pretty stressful.  We are in the process of buying a house.  I feel like there is barely enough time in each day to accomplish half of the things we need to do like thank you notes, laundry, errands, or cleaning.  I have put all of my creative ideas and artistic plans on the back burner.  Sometimes it seems that we barely see each other on any given day. 
So after all that how is it possible that I can sound so optimistic about married life? 
This is how:

We really LOVE each other!
We might have crappy days but at the end of the day we have each other and we balance one another out perfectly.
Example:
I tend to worry 24/7 about everything.  Thankfully I have Will who talks some sense into me and makes my wild brain settle down.  It is then that I realize this.......all the time I spend worrying about life or hating certain things forces me to let precious time which I will never get back slip away.  That is a crime!  So the point is no matter how many things might go wrong during a day I have about ten million other reasons to be excited about life and Will helps me to remember that.  I now have a partner in crime to enjoy every bit of life with.  So yes....married life is magic!  Oh and we are rich.....
                                                       
                                                                             in LOVE.



       

4 comments:

  1. Buying a house, are you? Where you guys are now, or will you be moving? Either way, that's exciting. Thanks for your sweet comments about the mailbox. It took a couple tries, it's hard to keep a baby's hand steady while you make a print of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog! Thanks for your post, it was superly, magically darling. just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Will does for you what Raph does for me... he is calming, rational and reassuring when I'm feeling crazy :)

    I'm so happy for you!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. haa well the next question you're gonna start getting is when are you gonna have a baby.... oh boy... you guys are to cute! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.