14.11.09

pumpkin love


I finally have a little time to make my blogging dreams reality.  I was going to start with the wedding but could not bare to let some of these little gems go unseen.
I love all things fall.....the colors, weather, leaves, the feeling in the air, Halloween, and pumpkins.  In my opinion pumpkins are magic. 

I would love to have my very own pumpkin patch.
Will and I had a fun time carving pumpkins as you can see.....


after using our muscles along with the most wimpy little knives ever we ended up with these beauties....



5 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to be your first commenter. Jess and I are in agreement(strongly) that Will's nintendo pants are the BEST!!!!

    I love you for starting a blog. I've waited for this day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that if anyone would be excited about me stating a blog it would be you so this is all for you Brandi.
    I questioned putting Will's nintendo pants pictures on here for a second....but only a second. I'm sure there are going to be many more posts including those awesome pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I LOVE your blog! YEah! Love the pumpkins... so cute to see you and Will in action. Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thanks Skye! NEVER question broadcasting anything involving Nintendo. :) We're thinking of having Paige be the princess for Halloween next year, and Cason being Yoshi or Toadstool. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.