15.11.09

honeymoon is a funny word




Will and I spent 4 days in Las Vegas last week.  His mom had given us a 3 night stay at Green Valley Ranch as a wedding gift.  It was a really nice place and we had a fun time.  We had a free meal at this fancy restaraunt.  We were able to spend up to $250 which wasn't hard to do considering a steak was $50.  It was fun to get all dressed up and feel fancy.  Will even convinced me to have a carnivore moment that I didn't regret.  99% of the time I'm vegetarian but I broke down and got a delicious little steak. 






We went shopping which is always fun.  Lucky for me there was an Anthropologie in walking distance.  I'm like a kid in a candy store at that place.  Poor Will had to endure sitting in there for a lengthy amount of time 2 nights in a row while i marveled at all the treasures.  I would get a few things gathered up that I wanted then take them to him and ask which items I really needed.  He would give his opinion then I would usually go with whatever I had already figured was best and I'm sure he was thinking......ok and why did you ask my opinion? 
I was really bad with decision making the entire time we were in Vegas.  I even played the which one should I chose game with the waitress at the Cheesecake Factory one evening.  It's a good thing Will loves me.  I'm sure I tested his patience a few times during our trip.  We played this ridiculous little card game called Pictureka several times during our stay since a night in playing cards is much more fun to us than a night out on the town.  It was a fun little trip.  I'm hoping for another little trip to Disneyland (my most favorite place ever) in a couple months. 




5 comments:

  1. I am LOVING reading about you now! Yippee, you have made my whole day! Sounds like you had a nice honeymoon. And way to go eating a steak! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is just going to have to get used to you being a BOZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all the great picture of you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yippi!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! I love it! I was just telling Chris we really really need to get your wedding gift sent off pronto. Congrats on getting married! I'm so happy for you 2. I need your address as well so I can send your gift and a chrsitmas card to you guys. I'm so excited you guys have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honeymoon is a funny word.......in the olden days, a common practice was for newlyweds to drink mead (honey wine) for one month (one phase of the moon) to assure the birth of a son..........thus the term "honeymoon". Just a little bee triva from the bee woman.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.