28.11.09

missing piece found


Yesterday we had lots of fun in Hackberry at Devin and Rita's. 

We practiced being parents.......



We drove on wild trails in the ranger at dusk..............




We enjoyed family time......
















all of us except for Talan I guess.



We went for a walk.........


We fed a horse.............




I spent a good amount of my time playing with the little kids at their request........




















and this little lady got to wear something of mine that sparkles quite a bit which of course made her day....



Will spent most of his time outside playing a game similar to horseshoes...i believe it's called washoes.  It was like the guys didn't even exist all day and even into the night......






I drove Will crazy by taking ten billion pictures like this.....
(guess it was my way of making up for not taking many on thanksgiving)









It was a very fun day, especially since I could share it with the piece of my puzzle that was missing all those years before.

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of this entry and it made me smile at the end.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.