25.11.09

painting dreams will be coming true


Over the last few months I've had this major urge to create wonderful paintings.  Will keeps encouraging me to make it happen but I fill his ears with excuses....lots of them: 
I don't have time.
I don't have all the supplies and I'm sure they are way too expensive. 
What if the paintings aren't as wonderful as I imagine them in my head.
blah.....blah......blah



Luckily that wonderful husband of mine finally put his foot down, took me to the store, and got me a beginner set of painting supplies. 
I love that he believes in me so much. 
Maybe one day I'll believe in myself as much as he does in me. 

3 comments:

  1. You are gifted and talented! I believe in you and so do others, they have bought your creations. :) Please create so that we may enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll be beautiful. I have done a couple paintings in our house, but mine never ARE as good in real life as in my head. YOURS will be awesome though.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.